You get married only once in your life. It is the most special day of your being, the day when your commit yourself to your beloved and take an oath to be with her and take care of her till death do you apart. It is on this day that you take your first step towards a happy future with the one you love. Hence, it is but natural that you want this day to be the most perfect and memorable one for you and your better half. Off late, a new trend has been seen picking vogue in wedding arena, which is giving gifts to your partner on the day of the wedding. Many matrimonial sites are bombarded with questions and options regarding the same. There are times when you might find yourself in a soup while choosing a perfect wedding gift for your beloved wife. If you are one of those grooms you is having a problem in selecting the perfect wedding gift for your wife, you have come to the right place. We have here a list of gifting ideas, which will help you in making a better choice for that perfect gift:
- A platinum diamond ring: While there is a chance that you might have exchanged rings on your engagement day, this is totally different. Go ahead and gift a solitaire diamond ring to your wife, which is set in platinum. She will cherish it for life. After all, diamonds are a girl’s best friend!
- A bracelet: since yours will be an Indian wedding, there are chances that your wife might end up getting gold bangles and kadas from her parents and yours during the wedding rituals. However, it is not possible for her to wear them all the time and with all her dresses, especially western ones. Hence, gifting her sleek bracelet will be a great idea.
- A charm bracelet: Finding its roots in the western culture, a charm bracelet can be a great gift for your wife on the wedding day. Make sure to add charms depicting the firsts in your relationship. The charms included can indicate the first time you met, the first meal you had together, your first dance together etc.
- Flowers, teddy bears and chocolates: Nothing can beat the romance and warmth associated with flowers, teddy bears, and chocolates! All girls love them from the core of their heart. So unveil the true romantic inside you and do remember to send this special package of love to your wife on the morning of your wedding.
- A family video: A girl might be super excited to start her new life with you, but she is bound to be homesick during the first few days of marriage. To help her cope with it, make a video of her family members and friends, who have special messages and blessings for her on the day of her wedding. This will not only help you strike an emotional chord with her but also help her adjust.
Choose from the given ideas and make your wife’s day the most memorable one! All the best!